1. These webpages also contain third‐party content and links to other internet sites. We assume no responsibility for third‐party information of this nature. Furthermore, we have no knowledge of the information provided on other internet sites and assume no responsibility for such information.
2. All content on these webpages is, as far as possible, protected by copyright and it should be assumed that its use is only permitted with the prior written permission of AMR-electronique. « AMR-electronique» and all product names are the property of AMR-electronique.
3. We reserve the right to alter the content of these webpages in any manner, at any time and for any reason without prior notification, and refuse all liability for possible consequences arising from such changes.
4. AMR-electronique shall assume no liability for up‐to‐date, error‐free and continuous access to its webpages. AMR-electronique shall also assume no responsibility and refuse all liability for damages caused by viruses which may infect computer equipment or other property in the event that a user visits these webpages or if a download of any material, data, text, images, video or audio is initiated from these pages.
5. The www.amr.electronique.com website can contain a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission AMR-electronique. However, AMR-electronique has no opportunity to check the content of the sites visited, and accordingly assume no liability therefore.
6. The site navigation www.amr.electronique.com may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow identification of the user, but which records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and also enable various measures of attendance.
The installation refusal of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
7. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google. Google uses data to monitor and review the use of this site, prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.